What information do we collect about you?
In order for us to operate in an efficient and effective manner and provide you with the best service possible, we collect personal information including but not limited to:
- your contact information, such as your name, race, address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), national identification card details, passport details and other relevant contact information;
- contact information of other persons that are privy to your transaction with us.
- information relating to your transaction history with us;
How do we collect your personal information?
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- register (online) for our services and/or by setting up an account with us;
- subscribe to one of our publications by electronic, print or other media (for example broadcast, newsletters and brochures);
- from the transaction(s) you make
- contact us with a query or complaint;
- respond to a competition, prize draw or survey; and/or
- visit or browse our website or the websites of our affiliates, authorised partners, resellers or agents.
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as laid out above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or connected with you, for example from communications service providers, financial institutions, credit reporting agencies and from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How do we use your information?
We collect personal information from you for one or more of the following purpose: –
- to process your order for our services, as well as to keep you updated with the progress of your order;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- to ensure the completion of your order(s);
- to keep you informed of our new services;
- to contact you with offers or promotions based on your usage of our services (e.g. your calling and messaging activities.)
- to provide you with customer support and services;
- to respond to any queries or complaints you may have about using our services;
- to carry out research and statistical analysis, and monitor customer usage of our services on an anonymised basis;
- to be retained for use in your future transactions with us;
- to prevent and detect fraud, money laundering or any other crimes; and/or
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
To whom we disclose your information?
As a part of providing you with our services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- companies and/or organisations that act as our vendor, partners, service providers and/or professional advisers, and such parties as necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- financial institutions that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions that you have requested (including the financial institution acting on behalf of the vendor of your service order);
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are directly related to the purpose of collecting your personal information; and/or
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent;
- our prospective or new owners (if any) in which instance, we would require them to adopt a policy of similar nature to protect your personal data. subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Saharo Booking.
What we do to keep your information secure?
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure your personal information is protected against unauthorized or accidental loss, misuse, modification, disclosure or destruction. However, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of personal information we transmit online, and assume no liability for alteration, interception or misuse of information transmitted via the internet.
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check our website on an ongoing basis for information on our most up-to-date practices